Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Wanna Go To...

Well, anywhere and everywhere really. But here's a list of the coolest places I'd like to see. Of course my actual list is much, much longer but I've tried to condense it.

Devil's Swimming Pool In Zimbabwe, Africa


Victoria Falls is a 108m waterfall located between Zimbabwe and Zambia. There is a cool feature called "Devil's Swimming Pool" near the end of the falls. When the river is calm, you can walk to the very edge of the pool because of rock wall below the water.



Machu Picchu, Peru


Machu Piccu was built in 1450 but abandoned and remained lost until 1911. This Incan site was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.



Petra, Jordan


Petra is an archaeological site in Arabah, Aqaba Governorate, Jordan. It was also used as a set in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.



Angkor Wat, Cambodia


Angkor Wat is a temple at Angkor, Cambodia built in the early 12th century. Want see.



Grand Canyon, Arizona/Nevada


I've always wanted to go see the Grand Canyon. I've heard there is amazing hiking and it definitely reminds me of Drumheller on steroids.



More to come

0 comments: