Saturday, September 27, 2008

R.I.P Baby Blue Eyes



Oh man today is a sad day. When I watched Cool Hand Luke for the first time, I swear to Jebus it made me a woman. Paul Newman was one sexy, debonair and selfless man. Every penny he earned through his "Newman's Own" company was given to charity, over 175 million dollars. He was an avid race car driver up until he was 80 years old. May his legacy and delicious sauces live on forever. Below is a tribute to his sexiness and quotes proving just what kind of a real man he was.

When he earned a spot on Nixon's blacklist, he told reporters it was, "the highest single honor I've ever received"



“You only grow when you are alone.”



On the possibility of cheating on his wife, married 50 years, "Why would I go out for a hamburger when I have steak at home?"



“If you don't have enemies, you don't have character.”



I tweak my nose to you.

0 comments: