Wednesday, May 14, 2008

East Coast Adventure



So I've been planning a trip across Canada for the past year. Initially I wanted to drive the 14000ish kilometers to Newfoundland and back but after discovering I would have to pay at least 3000$ in gas, my plans changed. Full itinerary below



Wednesday May 21st I fly to Toronto to visit some friends and see the city. I've never been to Ontario before, besides a layover in Hamilton.

After a few days I will visit with Leslie an amazing girl I met on Canada World Youth.

From there I'll take a train to Halifax to visit another friend from CWY, the delicious Tyler. We're going to drive up the Cabot Trail, take a ferry to Newfoundland and then cause some ruckus east-coast style.

The Cabot Trail:



Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland:




I'll try to update this site with any pictures either on the road, or when I come back.


0 comments: